Outpatient Rehab Clinic Open for Patients
May 18, 2020
The safety and well-being of our patients, team members, and community are our top priorities. With news reports about the coronavirus changing daily, we want to assure you that Shoals Hospital Outpatient Therapy is doing everything possible to keep you and your family safe during your visit.
We are closely monitoring global COVID-19 pandemic and following CDC (Centers for Disease Control) and WHO (World Health Organization) guidelines. We have increased our protocols to include medical screenings before patients can be treated, visitor restrictions during treatment and strict sanitation guidelines.
Our safety measures and precautions include:
- Every team member, patient, and visitor are screened for fever and respiratory symptoms prior to entering the clinic.
- Every team member must wear a mask.
- Maintain social distance as much as possible (minimum 6 feet apart).
- All equipment, treatment tables and plinths are cleaned after every patient use.
- Linens are replaced after every patient use.
- Both therapist and patient must wash hands and use hand sanitizer before and after treatment.
- All door handles and light switches are sanitized throughout the day.
- Sign-in pens are sanitized after every use.
- Magazines and other objects in the waiting area have been removed.
- Hand sanitizers are located throughout the clinic for easy use.
- Team members must wash hands before and after touching a patient and before and after touching equipment.
- Team members will NOT share computers- iPads, phones, pens, chair, etc.
- Limit patient visitors to 1 person and that person must be 18 years old or older. No one under the age of 18 is allowed to accompany the patient.
As new information becomes available about the coronavirus and the opening of our state, Shoals Hospital Outpatient Therapy will respond quickly and modify our operations as necessary. Continuing your care plan is very important in your recovery/healing process. Be assured, we are committed to taking care of our patients with safety and health as the top priority so that you can get back to doing the things you love most. To schedule your next appointment, please contact us at 256-386-1641.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this unprecedented time and we hope to see you soon!